Sunday, April 25, 2010

Ella's Onesies



The picture above is what went in the scrap paper box from last week! I had so much fun making these for my friend's little girl's first birthday party! I just looked at pictures on Facebook of her party and it was incredible...her mom did a fabulous job of decorating and making treats, I've never seen anything so adorable.


This was a really easy project. I used tshirts, scrap fabric and buttons for everything. All the flowers and ruffles were made from 1-2'' circles of the tshirt material and I just folded them over twice, arranged them how I wanted and stitched them in to place.


Each one didn't take more than 30 minutes...small price to pay for such a cute result. I used heat 'n bond to secure the lace to the onesies. Everything else was stitched. You could use so many different combinations to make these.


All in all, this was a fun project that doesn't break the bank. Great for birthdays, any occasion or no occasion at all! :D


Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable!! They would look sooo cute with little skirts!! What a creative project!! I have friends with a few baby girls on the way, I may just have to try this out!

    ReplyDelete