Friday, April 23, 2010

Dr Fish...not your average doctor


I can honestly say I would never in a million years guessed that one day I would be married to a US Marine, stationed in Okinawa Japan, and sticking my feet into a pool of fish that eat the dead skin off your feet. But this week I did the unthinkable...actually it wasn't that bad! Don't get me wrong, it tickled like crazy but other than that it was painless. The video above is filmed and narrated by the lovely Stephanie with a few inadvertent giggles added by me...it tickled! Today I went with my friend GraceAnna to get a pedicure at a local spa. They are famous for their nail art in Japan...I'll have to post photos later. But I won't be posting anything else until next week. It looks like Robert will be going on an exercise for the next three months and he's most likely leaving on Wednesday, so I'll be enjoying every minute of my last weekend with him! I'm so proud of him and slightly jealous...he'll be going to a lot of places that I want to travel to on his "summer cruise." I'm sure I'll post some pics from him along the way. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment