Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What's for dinner?


With Robert's arrival less than a month away, I've been thinking about several things that are going to change when he gets home. I'll have to stop watching movies on my laptop in bed every night,  I'll also have to start sleeping on my side of the bed, and a big one is the cooking. I definitely cook less and smaller portions when he's not around. I've never been great at planning out meals for the week, but this is my crafty attempt at making it more fun!



I'm recently obsessed with making picture frames into dry erase boards...so this fit perfectly into my current need. I designed this simple background and printed it out on my little Canon computer printer. Then framed it up! Now I'm all ready to start planning out my daily meals.



If you would like to create one of these it's really simple. The picture frame is an 8x10. I will actually email you the design I created and you can print out your own! It prints out as 8.5x11 and you just have to trim it down. All I ask is that you follow my blog and shoot me a quick email or facebook message and I'll get a high resolution file of the What's For Dinner Planner to you! Enjoy...

10 comments:

  1. This is such a fabulous idea! Thanks for sharing it! One of these days, I'll think of where I'd like to use a similar picture-frame-turned-dry-erase-board! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great Julie! Just let me know :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this cute idea on GraceAnna's facebook page... do you mind emailing me a copy?? My email address is annareid84@gmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course! Thanks for visiting :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could you please send this to me? I found you through GraceAnna's fb as well. michelenorm(at) gmail(dot)com. Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this!! I saw GraceAnna's and she said to email you. I would be thrilled to receive this! So cute. mbcoppenger@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is TOO cute. I would be so grateful if you could email it to me :) criswellfamily@hotmail.com. I am also looking for a photographer to take team pictures for our girls softball team on Camp Foster next month. Please let me know what you think! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the cutest!! Would you mind emailing me a copy? :) meredithroach@gmail.com. Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really smart! I got your link from GraceAnna's Facebook page. Would you mind emailing me a copy? Thanks!
    amberwms@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete