Friday, July 2, 2010

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!


No this post has nothing to do with peas or lemons or squeezing really, but I saw that phrase on another blog this week and it's been stuck in my head! This post does involve the word easy. Above is my desk area in our office/extra guest room/craft room. I love this area of our house, which I guess is a good thing since I spend a great deal of time here. I think it's important to have a cozy area like this especially when you work from home! The newest addition to this wall is my to do list.



I found this super cheap picture frame that was once a hideous color and spray painted it this amazing orange!!! 



Yes, I put notebook paper as my background...I like straight lines when writing and if I don't have them my words always drift upward.




I wanted a little extra punch of color so I added this cut out from some amazing scrapbook paper I got from my sister-in-law...thanks Jamie...I love it!


Also some other fun facts about my desk: Starting on the left, that's a picture my three best friends from my wedding day, given to me by one of them. The framed flower is a watercolor painting that Robert picked up for me while we were engaged in all his worldly travels. The orange wire folder holder is from my great grandparent's old grocery store...thanks memom! Last but not least is my Starbuck's city mug from Pattaya...thanks amazing hubby! By the way I collect these mugs :D (cough, cough)

So there you go...easy peasy lemon squeezy. Enjoy...

1 comment:

  1. Very cute, but where's the pic of your mom & dad...lol

    ReplyDelete