Saturday, October 3, 2009

Weekend Mornings



I love our weekend mornings! They usually consist of a decent breakfast and my husband making the most amazing lattes. He used to work for Starbucks back in the day and I tease him that one of the many reasons I married him and one of the only reasons my dad let me marry him :D This morning was much the same in that respect, except I made the lattes under his supervision. I think I'm ready for my barista apron, because they turned out amazing! We also enjoyed an amazing french toast casserole. I found the recipe online, it's a Paula Dean recipe so of course it's not that great for you, but I made some slight adjustments to it that make me feel better: whole wheat bread, agave nectar, no syrup and modifying the Praline topping so it doesn't clog my arteries. Hope everyone else is having a great Saturday morning as well!

1 comment: