Monday, September 28, 2009

Happy Fall Ya'll!

Ok, so it's not quite Fall weather here in SC just yet, but it's getting close. The temperature is even supposed to get into the 50's this week! I love everything about Fall, the weather, wearing long sleeves, leaves turning colors, the smell of pumpkin and cinnamon...it's my favorite time of year! I also enjoy crafting...here are some fall crafts that I've loved, enjoy...

Great birthday present idea! I made this recently for my friend Beckie's birthday. I started with a 4-pack of Izzie bottled drinks. I poured the juice drink into a large spare container and then removed the labels and cleaned the bottles. I decorated the 4-pack box with scrapbook paper and then filled the bottles with her favorite candy. It turned out great and she loved it!





This one was so easy and very cute! It's just a little Mason jar filled with candy corn and decorated w/card stock to look like a little jack-o-lantern...love pumpkins!




This one, I cannot claim, but I had to include it because it's so cute! This was made by my Mother-in-law and was sent with a Fall goody bag for us....so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment