Wednesday, October 21, 2009

1 down, 60+ to go!



So this post is a little late but last Sunday was our 1 year wedding anniversary! We celebrated by eating at our favorite restaurant, a little shopping, and having a huge slice of cheesecake accompanied with a glass of milk (just like our wedding). Thank you all so much for the cards, emails, texts, etc. Special thanks to Rich and Viann for making us an amazing cheesecake for our special day, you guys are great and so was the cheesecake.

We've had a great first year, we are so blessed to have each other. We found an amazing church to join, are surrounded by great friends and have had a great time getting involved in our community. Now we're about to embark on a new journey as we prepare for our third move. We're definitely going to miss everyone in good ol Beaufort, but are so excited to see what's ahead for us in Okinawa.

Thanks to my wonderful husband for putting up with my scatterbrained mess, loving me even though I laugh when you get upset, and for supporting me in whatever new idea I have at the moment...haha! Love you baby!


2 comments:

  1. yeah...just about the GREATEST year ever! i'll love you forever...you are STILL the coolest girl in the world...EVER!
    -yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet post! I love the new shoe header - what a great idea! You are very creative!

    ReplyDelete