Sunday, March 28, 2010

How You Know You're Getting Older





My college roommates and I were talking about this recently because one of my dear roommates just built a house and got customize just about everything...oooh la la! We decided that a good way to tell that you're getting older is when you start getting excited about light fixtures, bedding, dishes, tile and carpet samples AND......CURTAINS!



I received the newest addition or our lovely home this weekend. Not just any old curtains, but BURLAP curtains. I know...it may sound a little strange at first but it really matches our eclectic/shabby chic style. The texture of them and the way they let the light still pour in is absolutely beautiful. Who knew curtains could practically make you giddy!



A huge thank you to PaulaAndErika, they have the cutest stuff, I'm in love with their ruffle curtains! Yea for Etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment