Monday, February 15, 2010

White Birthday and Valentine's Day!


We were blessed with about a foot of snow the day before my 25th birthday and it stayed with us through Valentine's Day! I was thrilled since I'm heading out to a tropical climate soon, to be able to experience this record making snow fall before I depart! Here's a few pictures...enjoy!




Experienced a little bit of damage, but nothing too serious...it was oh so beautiful!





Props to my bro for making snow ice cream....YUMMM!



We also got into the Valentine's spirit by making these fabulous treats! The recipe is simple: Chocolate candy hearts on top of mini pretzels. Heat your oven to 350 and pop them in for just a bit. Mine only took 2 minutes. You don't want them to melt too much...just enough to stick to the pretzel. Add sprinkles or whatever you wish...Enjoy!



The largest snow flakes I've EVER seen!




No comments:

Post a Comment